Join us for these popular Green Career Workshops. More than 200 registrants have attended these programs to date. Co-hosted by Leaders in Energy and Waterford, Inc.
1) Green Career Workshop 1.0: “What’s Your Green Career Plan?”
Saturday, March 27, from 1:30-5:00pm EST online via Zoom
Our Green Career Workshop will provide you with insights on your career strengths and preferences and how these can be tailored for application to the new “green” economy, e.g., clean energy, sustainability, circular economy, resiliency, etc.
It provides experiential activities designed to guide you in developing an actionable career plan.
Registration includes a workbook with exercises and resources.
In this workshop you will:
- Complete activities that guide you in identifying your core career assets – your strengths, skills, abilities, and knowledge – that you can offer a potential employer
- Begin to develop a career plan appropriate for your career level
- Network with fellow Leaders in Energy members who can be a career resource for you
- Engage in group discussion about the market needs and trends around your career in the Green Economy
- Review useful resources
We will network with others about our mutual career journeys, focus on what inspires you about the Green Economy and the marketplace needs/opportunities right now, discuss your work values as they relate to your career needs, begin to develop a career plan, and identify the next steps you need to take on your career goals.